You can create material in two different ways:
You can automatically create a material from the assets library.
- To do so, select all the maps that you want to process in the material
- Right-click in the selected maps to bring up context menu
- Select 'Create Material'
- This will open a pop-up in which you can assign the PBR type to your maps
- When complete click create, this will create a single material file
- Drop the material into the node graph
The compose material node also allows you to create a material.
- Add the compose material node in the node graph (can be found in the 'Material' section of the node library)
- Add all the bitmaps that the material comprises of to the node graph
- Change the number of input slots in the compose material node properties
- Assign the correct PBR map type for each input