This is a compound node which will generate PBR maps from a single diffuse texture map. You input a diffuse and select which maps you would like created in the node properties panel.
An input color map
If you have a baked normal map it can be used here to generate better AO or height maps
If you have a baked height map it can be used here to generate better AO or normal maps
Control the intensity and frequency of your normal maps, as well as the tangent direction.
Set bit depth as well as the map range.
- Ambient Occlusion:
Set the strength of the generated ambient occlusion map
Affect the smoothness of a material by controlling the intensity, contrast, and sharpness of the resultant map.
How to use Material Generation Node
- Add material generation node to graph
- Connect color bitmap to the color port of the node
- View the node in the 2D viewport and set the normal properties (note this will affect the resultant height and AO maps)
- Choose the additional maps you wish to generate by ticking their checkboxes
- Then press Generate Maps button in the properties to create the remaining maps