This node will identify areas of shadow and then remove them from your texture map.
- Add colour map containing shaded information to the node graph
[Optional] Add a height map and check on ‘Use Height Map’ in the Hard Shadow Removal node
- Connect the maps to their respective ports on the Hard Shadow Removal node
- Adjust the threshold slider until reaching a satisfactory mask
- Higher values will generate masks encompassing wider areas
- Press the Remove Shadows button to execute the node and remove the masked areas.